Monday, October 22, 2012

D8


  • Online Team
  • I set up the Facebook group and the twitter page and added details to Richard's background and beliefs by "liking" certain pages or following certain political figures to give the public a rounded idea of Richard's platform
  • I created open pages for each online profile Richard has so that other team members can ad videos and ads to the pages to publicize Richard's campaign.
  • I went home each night and added a couple people to both Richard Potter's Facebook profile and his Facebook group. I also put up questions that members of the group or friends of Richard could answer and kept people up to date on any events i knew about. I posted some occasional tweets and posts and made sure to add anything on Richard's personal information that could help the public understand what Richard stands for.

No comments:

Post a Comment